Get Ready---------

The next stage of marine parks are about to be implemented in N.S.W.(a local TV report on sunday night-----as I understand it-from Evans Head to Foster)the problem I have with this is that the parks are suppossed to be based on the "success" of the marine park that covers Byroin Bay to Ballina-what a crock of -----there are 9800 written formal complaints to the proposed zoning and condition issues to be addressed in regards the Byron park-it will be some 14 months before the relavent politicians come back with a review(for about the 3rd time) on the Byron park------I would expect further reviews to take place after this fourth review-----------my point is-how can anyone base decisions on the success of something before it is even in place???????-do these people think we are all jerks--------

My point to you all is to be ready-there is no doubt in my mind that this marine park extension will just keep growing further south to the degree of insanity------

In my experince with fishos-some 50 years-is that today we all want to protect the environment to sustain its future--------but lets do it in a professional and well researched way-not the damm add hock way its being implemented-------so to you all-when you have a chance to say your bit with these issues-please do-----lets get it right--cause bums in nice offices do not understand the real issues that face us in the real world-------there are so many stupid stuff ups in the proposed Byron park it would fill 2 pages--------just one simple one that all N.S. W.taxpayers are coping--------in the Byron marine proposed park you get officers in a nice twin hull cat boat who can check out your licence-check your live bait tank-check your boat licence-check boat rego papers-check baited lines-----check fish boxes for undersize fish(even though the marine park has not been sorted out yet)-------and when you get back to the boat ramp-guess what-local fisheries officers do the same things-------seems to me a waste of money in the damm system------a bit like 2 police officers pulling you over within 100 mtrs----------geezes-enough said------and thats only 1 simple example of many that needs to be corrected------letys get it right----Rockworm--- :badair:

Guest Jocool

I mentioned this very same issue back in May Gregg! Read all about it HERE!It's been in the pipeline for a while...And my sources tell me that it will be railroaded through at the earliest opportunity! :ranting2: