Windang

Fab1

Drift fished the channel in Lake Illawarra for 2 flathead 5 bream and a bloody puffer fish,gave the 2 flathead to a young kid fishing with his dad and let the bream go.

Went for a lure flick on dusk last night, got one flatty just legal- released him, and then got a Flounder on a minnow lure... ate him. Things are heating up there, much less weed about too. Bit annoyed when I saw an Asian fellow cleaning fish at the boat ramp- 1 undersize flatty, 1 undersize bream, and 2 whiting so small I thought they were yakkas at first. Where's fisheries when you need them? Told him what I thought though...

Edited by manhands

• 5 weeks later...

LOL about the Asian Fella dem types of Asian never learn, they really should increase the fishery peeps down there especially during the holiday periods when THIS asian fella goes down for a flick and sees shit like that happening.

This Asian Fella does not hold back with dumbass undersize keeping asian mofos, especially his dumbass asian uncles who do the same crap who then end up in the drink with a swift kick to the rear end. They really do need to realise the days of feeding large families with whatever they catch is gone.

Caught 13 legal size flatties last weekend on SP's all released, not to fond of them. A few undersized Bream and a whiting on worms. Looks to be a good start to the fishing season.

Also went for a Prawn, got 2 kilos of the 4-6cm varieties over near the holiday park near the driving range but be warned, the mud there is a killer to walk through.

LOL about the Asian Fella dem types of Asian never learn, they really should increase the fishery peeps down there especially during the holiday periods when THIS asian fella goes down for a flick and sees shit like that happening.

This Asian Fella does not hold back with dumbass undersize keeping asian mofos, especially his dumbass asian uncles who do the same crap who then end up in the drink with a swift kick to the rear end. They really do need to realise the days of feeding large families with whatever they catch is gone.

Caught 13 legal size flatties last weekend on SP's all released, not to fond of them. A few undersized Bream and a whiting on worms. Looks to be a good start to the fishing season.

Also went for a Prawn, got 2 kilos of the 4-6cm varieties over near the holiday park near the driving range but be warned, the mud there is a killer to walk through.

When for a fish two weeks ago got 10 Flatties all legal me and the wife took home for a feed hooked plenty more and dropped heaps as well. Love fishing down at Windang all way get a nice feed of Flathead fillets every time.

I am not Asian but let me tell you they are not the only nationality that keep undersized fish, I am not having a go at you or any one else by no means just dont want any particular race of people getting offended as they may feel singled out.

Agreed that fisheries need to be out there in full force but then again its the same as hoon drivers, as the saying goes "Wheres a Cop When You Need One"

Hopefully one days these individuals will get fined heavily and might learn a valueable lesson!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

When for a fish two weeks ago got 10 Flatties all legal me and the wife took home for a feed hooked plenty more and dropped heaps as well. Love fishing down at Windang all way get a nice feed of Flathead fillets every time.

Are you land based using your sps for all these flatties?

I've bought some and kept at Narrabeen. But have only managed to land

a few flatties. I think I'm still learning the right time to go

and technique etc...

Are you land based using your sps for all these flatties?

I've bought some and kept at Narrabeen. But have only managed to land

a few flatties. I think I'm still learning the right time to go

and technique etc...

Wiating for the run out tide is the first thing for me. I dont go on a full moon i never catch anything on those nights. I find the darker the night the better.

If anyone has anymore info that they could give that would be great.