What's On This Weekend 18/19th June

robthefisherman

Ok thought I'd start it this week seeing that I'm actually going fishing for a change.

Out on Port Hacking early Sunday morning, someone tipped me off of a nice little jewie spot so I'm gonna try for my first jew (wish me luck) althogh I'll happily settle for whatever takes the line as long as it's not bloody rays and catfish again

Bit worried about this wind though

Off to Lake Macquarie for the Pro Bream all day Saturday and half day Sunday then a mad dash back down the coast for and afternoon game Soccer.

A win will see us up into 4th spot so I am looking forward to the run

Have a good one all

I have a bit of yard work to do...but with a little luck the wife will still be in hosp and i'll con old nanna to watch the kids while i go for a very needed fish  :1clap:

:beersmile: Here's to hoping!!

53044[/snapback]

Mate you better hope the :wife: don't read that :1yikes: congrats again

..........................................well :05::thumbup: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :bump0ee: ...........................................................

I am dropping the eldest two kids at Drummoyne at 2pm to see a play with their grandparents. So whilst they are watching midsummer nights dream I will be tossing lures arround Iron cove to see what I can get. I have no idea of the tides and I don't really care It will be time fishun and not workin.

Good luck to all raiders wettin a line

Cheers

Treble

Guest Jocool
This is where i want to be but got soccer boths day  :ranting2:

The school came in 100m off the beach at spot x  :1prop:

53136[/snapback]

Tell us where it is, and I'm sure the other Raiders will be more than happy to tell you what type of fish they were! :1naughty:

No fishing for me this weekend. But I'm sure I'll manage. :biggrin2:

Thanks Darryl, i missed this place. Actually decided to buy a signature again. So bought a 702L that i will keep for a little while. We were a bit worried about putting our now 22 months old son on a cruiser with a ladder that goes up. We know in his case, what goes up will definately come down albeit aided by gravity. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone out on the Hawkesbury.

Saturday I am hitting the Brissy river with a mate in search of some breamskies, then going to the Ipswich Cup in the arvo for a few  :beersmile:

Sunday we are hitting Wello Point in search for some squire and sweetlip  :1fishing1:  :1clap:

53086[/snapback]

Beffaman which side of well do you fish. Do you go off the jetty?

Joe

• 1 month later...

Well I get to go fishing on Saturday,this time i will be taking the Wife and the three year old.Probably just go out from Tunks park and onto the bait reef at Mosman to see if we cant raise up a few yakkas to keep the little one happy.Maybe try for a JD for dad.

Simon