Avoca Lagoon

Reeso

You going to be fishing plastics or anything. Ive fish it alot mainly for bream on soft plastics and there are solid bream specially round the island in the middle. Let me no wat u want 2 chase and wen ect ill try help you out. Cheers Mate

Yer mate some good eps in there. Also the allusive jack which has yet to show up yet. But ive got some ep spots all worked out in there there are holes which drop to 15mtrs in parts. Secret but ill have to show you one day. The flats where they hire out the paddle boats have good numbers of bream at times and i love flicking hardbodies on there. At the moment but the lake is filled with fresh and the water temp is literally like ice. The goons really shut down in winter im starting to notice.

Whats the best bait to use in there. Probably prawns do you reckon?

I noticed a real deep hole that was signed as a dangerous drop off for swimmers, right down at the far East Nor East end of the lake when I went kayaking on it once, looked like it could be promising.

Just about everywhere else looked too thick with that algae sort of stuff to fish. Except in the channels round the island and near the road bridge, also in that inlet that goes off to the north.

I dont know if its worth trying with such good fishing at the beach just across the way.

You couldn't go wrong with a nipper. iirc there's a bed near the paddle boats, quite small tho. People prawn there as well so some live or very fresh ones would prolly be a gun bait.

u mean a mangrove jack tyrone?

You couldn't go wrong with a nipper. iirc there's a bed near the paddle boats, quite small tho. People prawn there as well so some live or very fresh ones would prolly be a gun bait.

u mean a mangrove jack tyrone?

54655[/snapback]

nar is there jack in there :1yikes: