Tuross heads joy

Yaulpang

Merry christmas guys

Im on holidays at Tuross heads and have been fishing since tue unsuccessfuly. In desperation i reached out to fellow raider hodgey who genereously shared some spots with me.

This morning I set out at 4am near the tuross boat shed landbased.

I was fishing with marinated chicjen breast and the local bream seemed to like my cooking. all caught with a handline. so much fun as you feel the fish mouthing the bait and slinking of with it then bang set the hook and hold on.

Were going to try the beach today. thanks again hodgey for making my holiday a joy and yes I got my daughter onto some fish.

Paul

post-738-038411200 1324508934_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yaulpang

I think Hodgey is known to some as "The Flathead Whisperer". He was kind enough to share some spots with me a few years ago too. I haven't had the chance to get back to beautiful Tuross for a couple of years but it is on the to do list, especially as I finished working full time this week! I'm looking forward to more fishing time, especially during the week when I can avoid the rat race at the boat ramps of Sydney Harbour. A heart-warming post and what fishing is really all about.

Merry Christmas all.

Kel

well done, i am heading there again for two weeks in a couple of days

Tuross is heaven, i just love the place,it is my favourite place as i love to wade and throw lures

I am hoping to target all the bread and butters this year,poppers, surface and divers, a little bait fishing with the kids and i may even throw a larger live bait out to see whats around

What marinade base did you use on the chicken and was it cooked?

if you see a guy in a tan akubra hat and khaki fishing top wading the shallows of inlet rivermouth or boat ramp area say gday knackers

cheers and good fishing,

Nice catch how was the action on the beach?

Merry christmas guys

Im on holidays at Tuross heads and have been fishing since tue unsuccessfuly. In desperation i reached out to fellow raider hodgey who genereously shared some spots with me.

This morning I set out at 4am near the tuross boat shed landbased.

I was fishing with marinated chicjen breast and the local bream seemed to like my cooking. all caught with a handline. so much fun as you feel the fish mouthing the bait and slinking of with it then bang set the hook and hold on.

Were going to try the beach today. thanks again hodgey for making my holiday a joy and yes I got my daughter onto some fish.

Paul