Special guests coming to xmas lunch!

dhype

Went out this morning and managed to invite these distinguished guests to our table tomorrow for xmas lunch!

post-10545-000398400 1324708608_thumb.jpg

post-10545-077344800 1324708624_thumb.jpg

post-10545-034888900 1324708632_thumb.jpg

post-10545-077565500 1324708642_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to their attendance!! :thumbup:

All flatties picked up on Pink SLAMBAITS .. nothing catches fish like a Slambait so i have been told by Mark Berg :biggrin2:

Fished Botany Bay as per usual and my mates in another boat also found some good fish on plastics

Merry christmas everyone!

Cheers

Trung

Edited by dhype

Went out this morning and managed to invite these distinguished guests to our table tomorrow for xmas lunch!

post-10545-000398400 1324708608_thumb.jpg

post-10545-077344800 1324708624_thumb.jpg

post-10545-034888900 1324708632_thumb.jpg

post-10545-077565500 1324708642_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to their attendance!! :thumbup:

All flatties picked up on Pink SLAMBAITS .. nothing catches fish like a Slambait so i have been told by Mark Berg :biggrin2:

Fished Botany Bay as per usual and my mates in another boat also found some good fish on plastics

Merry christmas everyone!

Cheers

Trung

Well done...merry xmas to you too!!

well done Trung, yummy indeed. Nee to catch up with you guys one of these days

Bert

hey buddy.. ill be heading out most of next week if the weather is good.. you are more than welcome to jump in board.

The bay is not fishing the best atm and very hard getting them on lures but it will be good to catch up!

cheers

Trung

Edited by dhype

Trung

When having your lunch with your extinguished guests, the seating arrangement of the guests is important.

You had better not seat Mr Platycephalus near Mr Cephalopod else there will be an inky brawl going on at the table.

Not a good look at a xmas lunch and the ink ejected will stain the walls and couch.

..unless you intent to eat your guests, with some fava beans...

Nice entree and main course.

I don't know what you can do about desert though.

Whitebait chocolate ?

Tony

Trung

When having your lunch with your extinguished guests, the seating arrangement of the guests is important.

You had better not seat Mr Platycephalus near Mr Cephalopod else there will be an inky brawl going on at the table.

Not a good look at a xmas lunch and the ink ejected will stain the walls and couch.

..unless you intent to eat your guests, with some fava beans...

Nice entree and main course.

I don't know what you can do about desert though.

Whitebait chocolate ?

Tony

Hey Tony... our watery guests turned up and disappeared in a blink of an eye! not sure where they went!!! :biggrin2:

Hope everyone had a great xmas and break!

Cheers

Trung

Hi Trung,

As a sucker to different types of softies I was wondering where abouts you get the SLAMBAITS from??

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Pete

Slambaits have been discontinued and they were being off loaded by retailers for cheap.

You can still find slams at some retails store's bargain bins and online auction sites... 2 or 3 dollars a pack is the most they would ask for... ( i stocked up enough SLAMS to last me two lifetimes when the distrubutor did a firesale!!!)

The slams are a very stiff lure but i have found they work all the same and a single plastic will last you all day... all my best fish caught in Botany have been on the 4inch pink slams... flatties, kings, travs, jews, bream, salmon and choppers all love these pink lumps of plastics. :thumbup:

PM me if you still cant get your hands on them..

Cheers

Trung

Edited by dhype