Morning flick at Kogarah Bay

clemsy

Went to Kogarah Bay this morning at around 7:30, used a atomic aussie bream shad for the whole time. Quite windy this morning, blowing quite heavily. In the beginning I caught a small flathead on the lure, my second one ever. After an hour or so, it got quite so I decided to walk along the edge and fish around it. Found a spot that was a bit sheltered and managed to flick parallel to the wall. Caught my first whiting on the hardbody, was undersize but still counts :D. As the morning went on, I moved further and further along the edge of the wall after everytime I had scouted each part of the water. Not long after the whiting I got smashed but a fish and took a couple of good runs, love the sound of a screaming reel, After a couple of good runs, it buried me in a rock, thinking it was a flathead, I could feel the headshakes, it took a lot of coaxing to get it out of the rock after a few minutes. Once I got it close, I thought it was a big puffer fish as it turned its body in the water. I pulled it in and it was a bream! Measured it in at 30cm exactly! First ever bream and whiting on a lure! Great morning out and finished 2 hours in!

post-19359-078932400 1325054880_thumb.jpg

post-19359-043937400 1325054887_thumb.jpg