Burrill Lake

pauls

Whyle checking my other rod, this bream took my best rod, I had to grab it as the rod was going over the side, this is my best bream so far, forgot it was a new object this month.

The Whiting have been slow at the entrance, bad case of pelecan itch

Regards

Pauls

post-17189-030531200 1325470029_thumb.jpg

Whyle checking my other rod, this bream took my best rod, I had to grab it as the rod was going over the side, this is my best bream so far, forgot it was a new object this month.

The Whiting have been slow at the entrance, bad case of pelecan itch

Regards

Pauls

Hi mate

Im going to Ulladulla today for the week, is the lake ok at the moment? There were some issues there with contamination when it closed up. Did you get any other fish, as alot of dead fish were floating around the edge of lake back then

Hi mate

Im going to Ulladulla today for the week, is the lake ok at the moment? There were some issues there with contamination when it closed up. Did you get any other fish, as alot of dead fish were floating around the edge of lake back then

lake is open a lot of small bream, left at end of channel best, got busted off at back of lake, some whiteing at entrance, keep out of weed when standing in lake at entrance bad sea lice

regard

Nice work mate! :thumbup:

The bream looks fatter than the ones you were catching last time I went out with you. :biggrin2:

So are there many boats on the lake these school holidays?

plenty of boats who dont know what 8kots mean, cant go in the water at the moment bad case os sea lice bite

regards