La Parouse quick session

sickie!!

Fished of the rocks on Day 1 of 2012, While my family is at the beach and having a picnic. So I decided I head down at the rocks and have my first time session using soft-plastics, a couple of cast later.... and the next thing I know I hooked up a 60cm Dusky Flathead... Awesome....

post-9518-036590700 1325507167_thumb.jpg

Edited by sickie!!

Hey Sickie,

Nice flattie.

Indeed it's wearing a nose-ring and probably has a tatoo on it's belly.

Either that or it's one of those huge flattie keyrings - the type where you can't say "Honey I lost the car keys. Have you seen them?"

You can't miss them....bcos the keyring is big and aromatic....

So what kind of lure was it ?

How many thousand chucks before you got the magic bump?

Anything interesting about the terrain you were in ?

What did the family say when you turned up with a croc slung over your shoulder ?

Was she happy to see you or did she complain that you messed up your shirt with fish slime ?

Well done - bonne apetite.

Tony

Edited by Keflapod

@Jenno64 - Thanks Mate.

@Fish2Day - Thanks mate. lolz!! :lol: the fish was on the chopping board getting ready to be cleaned, I didn't realise that it would have that effect. Hahaha!!

@Keflapod - Thanks mate..indeed it had tatoo on his belly :harhar: , I think the flatty was a gangster and got busted doing something near the rocks of La Parouse..lolz!!! :lol::074:

I used the soft-plastic that was sitting in my tackle box for so long.

It took me only a few of cast, may 5 cast and on the last one it hit me, at first I thought I got snagged then all of a sudden got a head shake and my real screamed for a bit, then I saw colour it was 60cm flattie at the end of my line, so I said to myself OMG how am I going to land this, I was only geared with 7lb leader and 5lb braid, so waited for a small wave to come and land the flattie on the rocks.

They said what da!!... :1yikes: then My sister labeled my catch as Catch of the day......and as my so called fishing jacket (as my bro in-law would say why are you wearing a jacket) well it's was in fact a fishing shirt (long sleeves) it was actually cleaned as a whistle...

Overall it was a good family picnic / fishing :1fishing1: day out...