Planning fishing trip

bigslick

Hey guys,

I'm planning a fishing trip for 5 days camping and I am tossing up between tuross and narooma. We have a boat and will be fishing the estuary with lures and soft plastics. Having never been to either area I am seeking ideas and maybe some inside knowledge on either place to target flathead and bream

Regards

Bigslick

Hey guys,

I'm planning a fishing trip for 5 days camping and I am tossing up between tuross and narooma. We have a boat and will be fishing the estuary with lures and soft plastics. Having never been to either area I am seeking ideas and maybe some inside knowledge on either place to target flathead and bream

Regards

Bigslick

Hi Bigslick I am sure members will answer your query. While you wait, try using our search function which is top right of the forum. Try typing in "tuross" or "Narooma" and lots of previous posts will appear for you to research and read :thumbup:

Guest twitchie(U-Make-Em )

Hi Bigslick.

you would find Tuross better at this time of year .then again saying that Narooma has a lot of lakes within 30 min drive Carunna if you can get away from the water skiers can fish well on soft plastics and bait for flathead bream .

Edited by twitchie(U-Make-Em )

Hi bigslick, Tuross is a bigger systems and will give you more options. I mainly fish Narooma and love the clear waters of the inlet. The two systems are only 20 minutes from each other, why don't you fish both. Which ever system you choose I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

Cheers, Dean

Hey guys,

Regards

Bigslick

If you base yourself in or close to Narooma you will be within 30 minutes drive from great waterways.

While your down there drive an extra 20 mins south and try Wallaga Lake. Its definitely worth a shot.

Musty