Nth Harbour 10/01/12

Dazzlar

Hi fellow Raiders with the weather as good as it was yesterday I had to get the boat out on the water & try to track down a few kingies

First stop a bit of fresh bait then off to long Reef. When i got there the place was like a car park I think half of Sydney was there around the wall so i wandered off to where no one else was at Long reef in close (not where the Bommie is) Trawled around till I found what I was looking for on the Sounder a school of kings. I only managed two & both rats spent a bit more time on them but they wernt interested in what I had for them, back to the harbour I was trawling a livie in Nth harbour when i noticed a little bird action near under water world another school of kings, they wernt interested in my livies but they ate my stick baits another two rats untill they wised up a bit, was an awsome sight to see little torpedoes chasing my stick baits and no one else on the school. There was a fair bit of other surface action on the water but I think they may have been little frigates not 100% sure but they were finicky & would not eat anything I threw at them, all in all a top day to be on the water good to catch a few kings just a shame I didnt get to take one home for dinner

post-17549-028747200 1326241896_thumb.jpgpost-17549-085803500 1326241915_thumb.jpgpost-17549-092637400 1326241938_thumb.jpgpost-17549-042036900 1326241954_thumb.jpg

My first time at having a go at posting a few photos

Edited by Dazzlar

Nice Kings, the rats still put a good fight up !

I need to get out to Long Reef one day, i was considering going soon. Fishing the Flathead Classic on Lake Illawarra so that should be good

Best of luck mate fishing the Flathead Classic