J B kingies

BRISO

All fish were taken on live slimies on the down rigger.

We have lost a few big fish as well at the boat.

Kids are having a blast.

Anybody now where we can catch squid down that way.

Usually plenty of squid inide the bay around the weedy/rocky sections along the western shoreline around vincentia and hussky

Nice kings mate, well done.

What was the water temp when you got the fish?

Hey Fishmaniac, ive been wating for some of your kingy reports but havent seen any... I know its a late season and all but surely we'll be getting a few reports of a few hoods from you soon!!! :biggrin2:

Hey Fishmaniac, ive been wating for some of your kingy reports but havent seen any... I know its a late season and all but surely we'll be getting a few reports of a few hoods from you soon!!! :biggrin2:

Hey mate,

I have been pretty slack on reports. I had a good run early in the season landing fish between 85cm and 1m. Jim77 and I also had a blinder down south landing arond 50 fish between 70 and 85cm over two days. Here is a pic of the last fish I caught.

post-6215-053645600 1326367152_thumb.jpg

I just got back from a month in the US and I am currently focusing my efforts on trying to land my first billfish. It is shaping up to be a steep learning curve that will require plenty of hours on the water for success.

Thanks briso for the water temp details.

Edited by fishmaniac

Hey mate,

I have been pretty slack on reports. I had a good run early in the season landing fish between 85cm and 1m. Jim77 and I also had a blinder down south landing arond 50 fish between 70 and 85cm over two days. Here is a pic of the last fish I caught.

post-6215-053645600 1326367152_thumb.jpg

I just got back from a month in the US and I am currently focusing my efforts on trying to land my first billfish. It is shaping up to be a steep learning curve that will require plenty of hours on the water for success.

Thanks briso for the water temp details.

No dramas mate, i thought you'd be gettin into em. Thats a nice fish! :thumbup:

All fish were taken on live slimies on the down rigger.

We have lost a few big fish as well at the boat.

Kids are having a blast.

Anybody now where we can catch squid down that way.

Usually good squid over near murrays ramp driftin over the weed.

Nice Kings too.