Fishing options for tomorrow

paul.kenny

Hi raiders,

This weather is crazy, it feels like a northern Australia monsoon season. As it has been over 4 weeks since I last wet a line and I am going a bit stir crazy......I've looked at all the options and thought I may as well launch the boat into the back yard as there is enough run off through the yard and into my drain to house a whole school of Barra

Edited by Basscatcher

:biggrin2: can i come over and fish in your drain time to rerig the skirts change the split rings and trebbles in the lures and stare at the rods drink way to much coffee eat for the sake off taste and wait on a up note a big fresh will push all the bait to the heads and be a feeding frenzy for all pred.fish now were to fish north head or the joey i feel a sicky comming on cheers gary

I'm going to throw some blades in my cichlid fish tank.... slow lifts or a steady roll you think?

So depressing stuck at home...

Trung

Hi Trung, I reckon a slow roll with some s factor on the blade would do the business. You might need to use heavy leader though!

I just caught my Harlequin Tuskfish on a surface lure. 31b92a7c-c5f6-c38b.jpg.

I'm off to the Gold Coast tomorrow for two weeks of fishing surfing and beer gardens. Hopefully the Tweed is a bit more fishable than the Georges

How true, it's been a summer for the frogs, and it dosnt look like stopping, the forecast is for rain most of March

Talking of frogs: Yesterday, on the water, I opened the Bimini sock, and there was a frog quite upset to be disturbed, he then did hide in a Rod Holder till we went back home.