Old But New

denzor

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since my last update, been a bit slow of late but worked on the trailer over the weekend and wire it up spayed it, cut the old guards and mounted some new ones just to give her a bit more of a modern look and waked some rims I scored of a mate virtually for free.

Should hopefully have some more pics soon of the deck layed and carpeted, need to run all the electrics and fit the motor once I buy it that is...... wak a few stickers on her and the Bream will be jumping in the live well!!!

post-18600-046194900 1344834938_thumb.jpg

post-18600-032524000 1344835048_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Battler

Cheers for that, wish I could take the credit for the Paint but my mate done the boat and the speckel finish in the storage and live well.

Mate ive picked the Tohatsu 50 tldi, once everything is readdy them last to go on will be the donk........ I am going mental can not wait to catch my firs fish in it!!

Hahah yeah mate, we are also planning on going down to lake eucumbene the weekend of sep 14 so worked on it again last night and fitted all the bollards, all the fittings to keep everything nice and tidy so everything has a home in the boat. Now we have extra motivation to get it done.... Love to take it down there and get into some trout!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate,

Just wondering if you have anymore pictures for this thread. i have the same boat and doing a similar thing to it. putting a 60hp yam 4 stroke on it. dont think you can beat them. any pics would be awsome to have cheers