Penrith Bass

days

Hi raider's so i nocked of work early yesterday and headed up to the Penrith wier for a lure flick . I got up there about 12ish water is looking nice and clean .I fished for about 2 hours and caught 13 Bass. All caught on crank lure in black red gold colour and a trout pencil lure took a Bass on the first cast with this on to . I was blown away got a 20cm one on the first cast. I Was getting lots of hits most of the bass i caught were just school size smallest being about 10cm biggest being 29cm. All in all i must say i was very surpised to get that meny in middle of the day. no pics sorry guys i forgot the camera but did get a few on my phone will up load them when i get the chance

Regards Dave

mate i bagged them in a area 100m from the wier to 100m from the rowing club. I just moved around casting under the trees. I got lucky there was only 3 old blokes fishing for mullet there when i went . I went down on friday to for a hour picked up 6 bass but there was around 10 to 15 fisherman there . I got stuck into a asian bloke big time on friday . I seen him catch a little bass about 10 to 15cm in size and he killed it and put it in his bag i ripped into to him useing a few choice words . I get so pissed of when i see people do this . it shits me big time

mate i bagged them in a area 100m from the wier to 100m from the rowing club. I just moved around casting under the trees. I got lucky there was only 3 old blokes fishing for mullet there when i went . I went down on friday to for a hour picked up 6 bass but there was around 10 to 15 fisherman there . I got stuck into a asian bloke big time on friday . I seen him catch a little bass about 10 to 15cm in size and he killed it and put it in his bag i ripped into to him useing a few choice words . I get so pissed of when i see people do this . it shits me big time

No need to get up the Asian man as he is just following the rules , you should get up the fisheries . There is no size limit on Bass , just a daily limit .You had better go back there and say sorry with that egg on your face .