Boating Location

TunaSickle

What size boat? Try the Woronora river, its pretty sheltered but no floating pontoon. I’m taking my kids / cousins to the park there on Sunday.

In the boat ramp section theirs details, but i don’t know how to add a link.

Guest Aussie007

Thanks all. Some good options. I'm near Homebush so everywhere is only about an hour away.

pittwater is probably the smoothest spot without to many other boaters or jetskiiers i would avoid going to places like botany bay with a 7 month old baby on board also have u looked up info about taking babies on board and life jackets etc? might be a good idea to get the mother inlaw or your own parents to mind the baby while u get out on the water

pittwater is probably the smoothest spot without to many other boaters or jetskiiers i would avoid going to places like botany bay with a 7 month old baby on board also have u looked up info about taking babies on board and life jackets etc? might be a good idea to get the mother inlaw or your own parents to mind the baby while u get out on the water

Yup thanks Gazza, Got a lifejacket for her and got all the safety equipment sorted. Only going for a short time in a sheltered calm area like a river somewhere. Apple Tree Bay could be the go. We've done a camping trip by a river all ready and she loved it.

Ash

Yup thanks Gazza, Got a lifejacket for her and got all the safety equipment sorted. Only going for a short time in a sheltered calm area like a river somewhere. Apple Tree Bay could be the go. We've done a camping trip by a river all ready and she loved it.

Ash

I think we've got a future Raider!