Shimano ax4000fb reel

lostproperty

So mum wants to spend 50 bucks on me for my birthday so it's without a doubt going to fishing gear, I'm currently using a Jarvis walker 2500 series reel with my carbon fibre rod and want to upgrade the reel to something a bit bigger and with a but more power, currently has 15lb online shop braid on it and works really well for spinning for Pelagics and flicking with plastics. I don't spend huge amounts in my tackle as I'm only 12 months into fishing and the Jarvis reel has been really good so long as I give it some oil every few months.

My question is does anyone have one of these reels ? I picked one up and it felt really good not too heavy and at a really good price too

So mum wants to spend 50 bucks on me for my birthday so it's without a doubt going to fishing gear, I'm currently using a Jarvis walker 2500 series reel with my carbon fibre rod and want to upgrade the reel to something a bit bigger and with a but more power, currently has 15lb online shop braid on it and works really well for spinning for Pelagics and flicking with plastics. I don't spend huge amounts in my tackle as I'm only 12 months into fishing and the Jarvis reel has been really good so long as I give it some oil every few months.

My question is does anyone have one of these reels ? I picked one up and it felt really good not too heavy and at a really good price too

for 50 bucks i recon your best bet will be the shimano sienna

its one of the best reels for its price can pretty much tackle aything, try them out and just go with what your comfortable with

I agree, for the money you can't go past it, I had one for 2 years and it never gave me any trouble, when I upgraded I passed it on to a mate who still uses it with no problems to this day.

Fishingphase