Fun night spinning

Hay Guys went for a quick spin with a fellow raider last night in search of a 3rd Jew in as many nights. Put on a soft plastic and with the first cast bang reel starts screaming with line pouring off at a alarming rate. Thinking to my self could this be the 3rd time lucky. After a short fight with some screaming runs i land a nice bull mullet that was fowled hook. weighed it when i got home just a smidge over 2kgs my first mullet on soft plastics and i must say what a fight, it made a good count for it self.

The rest of the night was the usual of flatty after flatty. Got 17 keepers and put back to many to count. Eating fresh flathead fillets on the BBQ tonight.

And if there are any raiders who go down to windang and fish let us know would like to Catch up down there and show some or get any tips. Plus it just good to meet new people. :biggrin2:

post-20633-007506700 1337667144_thumb.jpg

post-20633-072015000 1337668316_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaysondanielgraham

Your having a great run at Windang, didn't know it could produce so well. I suppose you are fishing next to the road bridge. Are you just using the usual plastics?

Too bad you didn't hook your big Jew again, I suppose that's what will keeps you fishing there.

Your having a great run at Windang, didn't know it could produce so well. I suppose you are fishing next to the road bridge. Are you just using the usual plastics?

Too bad you didn't hook your big Jew again, I suppose that's what will keeps you fishing there.

Yeah mate it good gown there but there are and have been quiet nights down there where the 50km drive home is not worth it. But it is a beautiful place to go and just relax. The only thing that upsets me is watching all these people catching udersize fish and keeping them and leaving there rubbish behind the grubs :ranting2:

Some time for a joke i will tell them im from fisheries well you should see their face.

Might have to hit up Windang again soon.

Gave up on it late last year.

What time have you had most success and is it very busy?

I saw your post about the Jews also, nice work!

Yeah been trying to get there on the run out tide a there are a heaps of pawns in the run out tide. If you can get it late in the night there are less people there I find.

If you want let me no what time you head down and I'll see if the boss (wife) will let me have the night of. It would be sweet to meet a fellow raider.

Might have to hit up Windang again soon.

Gave up on it late last year.

What time have you had most success and is it very busy?

I saw your post about the Jews also, nice work!

Yeah been trying to get there on the run out tide a there are a heaps of pawns in the run out tide. If you can get it late in the night there are less people there I find.

If you want let me no what time you head down and I'll see if the boss (wife) will let me have the night of. It would be sweet to meet a fellow raider.

Nice catch man!! Never tried plastics there at night?? Can I ask what sort of plastics you use?

I use prawns mostly there... You're right about the rubbish, people should clean up after they are done.

Nice catch man!! Never tried plastics there at night?? Can I ask what sort of plastics you use?

I use prawns mostly there... You're right about the rubbish, people should clean up after they are done.

Yeah mate 80mm Squidgy in any pattern but the best is the 3in Burkley Banana prawn with a 9grm jig head hope that helps

Hey Jayson

I believe I've met you down there before. You gave me my first SP and taught me how to use it. I'm starting to get in to the SP's a bit more. Thank you for your help!!

Nice catch to btw!!

Are you the guy that i was fishing with when the old asian lady kept fishing over the top off us? No prob bout the plastic as long as you get as much fun out of it as i do.

Are you the guy that i was fishing with when the old asian lady kept fishing over the top off us? No prob bout the plastic as long as you get as much fun out of it as i do.

BAHAHAHAHA :074:

Yeah that was me. The old lady tyhat didn't help you coz you were a white boy. hehehe :thumbup:

Might have to give it a go mate,

Yeah mate will do!

Hi Bro , Greats ... I m just star learning soft plastic , may I get some info with u ? At night time use soft plastic is it ok ? Thanks , from Sydney .

Yeah using plastics at night is good. Fish don't need to see your plastic. They have a thing called a lateral line which is a sensor that picks up vibration in the water. So even if they can't see it they will no its there.

What else would you like to no and remember i have only been doing this for around 3 years. So im still a baby with this. So there might be some other people out there that could help.