SOME NICE LITTLE LONGY REDS

craigbutcher

HI All,

Fished the Dee Why side of long reef yesterday morning 4am before work (7:30am).

Lost what felt like a good shark, then manage a nice 55cm pany.

Not fish of the calibre of SLINKY (Fishraider, Longy local), however, for me, was a reasonible snapper.

Fished the edge of the drop off and cubed with mullet, yakka & sargeant Baker cubes too. haha.

Butch

post-11981-003714300 1337922307_thumb.jpg

Here is another I got last year late in the snapper season, hopefully there will be some good reds again this season!

post-11981-054403700 1337922396_thumb.jpg

Nothing wrong with that snappy tom. I couldn't eat it by myself and it had 5cm on my last one from the other day which fed two adults and two kids with some left over hehehe. I have consistently catching them down here for months and I think they are finally heading up there with the cooler waters. I have had best luck in around 18 degrees. :biggrin2:

Nice work Butch , I am back in action now after having another baby boy 2 weeks ago so we have to talk and meet up for a session asap. I will hopefully be up for a fish next weekend . I am keen for tomorrow arvo if the weather permits.

Seeya bud.

Brad

Nice work Butch , I am back in action now after having another baby boy 2 weeks ago so we have to talk and meet up for a session asap. I will hopefully be up for a fish next weekend . I am keen for tomorrow arvo if the weather permits.

Seeya bud.

Brad

Seeya bud.

Brad

Seeya bud.

Brad

HI Brad,

Keen as for a session mate, congrats on the bub. Your first one?

I have one too, Jett Dylan Butcher, 19months old.

Lets do a session soon hey!

Butch