What's On This Weekend ? 9/10

Ken A

No fishing for me this weekend (so she thinks) . My girl wants to go away somewhere because I fish too often apparently... the loop-hole is that I have to book it, I'm thinking somewhere in the Blue Mountains conveniently close to a certain trout dam...  :1prop:  :1naughty:

56826[/snapback]

This is the one you want Andrew. :biggrin2:

http://www.bluemts.com.au/eagleviewescape/home.htm

Close to TCD, Thommo's, Wallace, Lyell and Oberon. :1fishing1::risata:

Guest fishrunner

Up to pittwater with jewell to help a mate crack his 1st bream on sat,- hope all goes well :1worthy:

cheers brad

son has the saturday off from soccer so hopefully i will be :1fishing1: . probably head down to maianbar in the arvo,pump some nippers and have a :1fishing1: .

sunday :wife: soccer. :soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

Just recieved a call from our u/9 div 1 side and they want my son(u/8)to play goal keeper for them saturday.It is a morning game luckily so i should still be able to get out int the arvo.

:soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

Edited by stephen.h

The gutters at home are in desperate need of a clean out as old mates pine trees next door have been nice enough to drop their needles in my gutters :1badmood: . Hopefully will get out for a flick on Saturday arvo.

Sunday we have got soccer at Mangrove against the Mountain Men. Fingers crossed for a win.........

have a good one all :1clap:

well, the various guys have nearly finished all the refurb work on my boat except the damn guy who is replacing the covers. So given it is forecast to rain and the old covers leak like a sieve, i will most likely leave the tarp over the boat and do stuff with my wife and son. Not a bad alternative actually. Just looked at the weather forecast for Pittwater and Sat afternoon and sunday they are forecasting 30 knot winds.

Harold

Edited by harold

Guest Jocool

Looks like God wants me to make money this weekend! :074: Got work all of Saturday, but I will be finishing at Dee Why. Ken....you out there on Saturday arvo?? :biggrin2:

Sunday seems me rippinf things apart! :1prop::1prop: My favourite past time!

Guest Jocool
RIPPING THINGS APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean carefully separating things showing all possible caution?????

(Joe is helping me cut my boat in half!!)

57087[/snapback]

Yes yes of course Iain!

Wheres that smilie icon for an evil laugh! :1naughty::1naughty:

Posted on behalf of HALF ASSED TRANSPORT

All care taken...blah blah blah....

Ive got a whole wk and a half to do as much breamin and luderick fishing as i want. Im gunna get up early and give avoca goon a go even though its been opened a few fish might be hanging around. I remember last time it was opened the whiting they were getting on placcys. Im off to coffs on mon so more breamin there. Sunday was lokking for a luderick session before i go but forecasting sthrly so not sure about that one. Anyway cheers Tyrone

Should be heading out sat morning with tony. not sure where to launch from though, either apple tree or brooky. just not sure where to go, hasnt been much action anywhere. any suggestions?

Still being on the water... :1clap:

wet lines...

The Pig is back, long live The Pig!

After what seems like 6 months but is actually 3 weeks I am going to collect The Black Pig from dry dock in Bobbin Head. Despite the forecast 30 knot winds I just have to bring the old girl home or the "old girl at home" will kill me. :wife:

So, rain, hail or 50 knot winds we will be fishing sat and sun with the wallaby test in between. :1clap::1clap::1clap:

Cheers

pete

Picked up my kayak today  :yahoo:

57219[/snapback]

Excellent Dave :1clap::1clap:

Am sure you'll get heaps of enjoyment out of it :thumbup:

Will get mine as soon as able , however many large expenses in the near future :wacko:

clutch

The weather looks pretty lousy so fishing is out :ranting2: . I don't mind the rain but the wind makes for a miserable day when your chucking lures.

For something a bit different I decided to drag the family to a photo-art exhibition by Ron and Val Taylor on sharks. Have a look here.

My reels will get a quick 'once over' and lube, including lapping the drags on some new 4000 stradics I plan to use on harbour kings next season. Might even polish the boat if :wife: doesn't find me a job or two :1prop: