Cracker day in Jarvis Bay

possumms

A lonley Cracker day out today in jarvis bay by myself :( but still heaps of fun

water was bit messy but still got a few snapper 9 :thumbup: and also 9 Bonito :yahoo: 5 were used to catch the snapper bloody sharks tho ate a hand full on my snapper including almost all my big ones if they took long to land there was no way they were coming home with me :ranting2:

post-21279-072022700 1338723187_thumb.jpg

post-21279-024440100 1338723412_thumb.jpg

I was not really interested in the shark just wanted to catch the snapper I was just fishing out side in about 55m of water just off the cliffs being on my own and the water was ruff as I just wanted to get some snapper shark is great I think the sharks were 3 to 6 foot maybe bigger I did see what I think was a tiger or a white about 10 - 15 foot it's fin was out or the water about a foot biggest I have seen not a nice feeling when your along in ruff conditions lol

I was not really interested in the shark just wanted to catch the snapper I was just fishing out side in about 55m of water just off the cliffs being on my own and the water was ruff as I just wanted to get some snapper shark is great I think the sharks were 3 to 6 foot maybe bigger I did see what I think was a tiger or a white about 10 - 15 foot it's fin was out or the water about a foot biggest I have seen not a nice feeling when your along in ruff conditions lol

If you caught one of the big ones you'd have enough flake for a year. But you'd need a gun!