Potential offer of a hairtail session

tryhard

G'day all,

I am trying to convince three people (me, myself & I) to have a hairtail session - Cowan Creek, on either Saturday (9th) or sunday night (10th)

Given that the above are not always the best of company, - I am considering offering a spot to a fourth person.

If you think you would like to go - email me or leave a reply here (DONT PM me!!!) jm787055@gmail.com - and convince me (cash offers over $10,000.00AU earn instant admission!!).

FYI

The boat is a 5mtr tinny with all the mod cons like engine and steering wheel & anchor & stuff.

I am located close to Castle Hill

I am thinking of leaving around 5.30 / 6.00pm (but am generally hopeless at sticking to timetables!) & am flexible on the return time (within reason).

If you think you are interested email me with your bank account details and convince me !

I am actually not that mercenary, any contribution to bait / fuel would be appreciated, but the main aim is to enjoy having a fish.

Let me know if your interested.

John

Edited by tryhard

Im up for it if you still have room, my boat is of the road :(

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave,

I'm not convinced yet!

Just back from a run & it's damn cold out there!

I need to get myself organised, but I'm thinking tomorrow night at this stage.

What were you thinking.?

To be fair I am gearing up to have a beach shark session tomorrow night but would be good for a Sunday session - the hairtail are there, me and my mate came across a few last weekend-let me know if u r need company - happy to share costs/experience etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

send me an email & we will see what we can work out.

Hi John,

I know I've missed your current offer, but if you plan any future sessions for hairtail or any other fish you can think of IN CLOSED WATERS (I get seasick last time I looked) you can email me. Any night is good. I work 10am-6pm, Mon-Fri. Oh, and I am a smoker, in case that makes a difference, I understand. mjaudet@tpg.com.au

Marty

Hi John,

I know I've missed your current offer, but if you plan any future sessions for hairtail or any other fish you can think of IN CLOSED WATERS (I get seasick last time I looked) you can email me. Any night is good. I work 10am-6pm, Mon-Fri. Oh, and I am a smoker, in case that makes a difference, I understand. mjaudet@tpg.com.au

Marty

Marty,

To be fair, I will post up here if i am heading out.

That way everybody gets a chance.

But I will try to remember to drop you a line to let you know!

Of course, i am always open to a bit of graft & corruption - big bit that is!