Bermagui tuna

fishgod

Took 2 bluefin tuna one 33kg and one 27kg, and me and my mates are pretty amateur when it comes to deepsea adventures. Lures were both Lumo sprockets and was a double hook up. just goes to show you dont really have know what your doing just get out there and have a crack, both were taken approx 50km off shore (out of bermi).

Edited by pescatore5

Honestly all we saw was tuna

Reports from Saturday at Bermi was red hot - many boats with double & triple hookups and a lot of boats got into double figures - most fish were between 30 - 70kg.

The weather is not looking to good down there this week.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

and ill add, our transducer thingy broke so we had no water temp no depths no bait balls no arches we simply thought were out here now used the gps to get approx 50k out and started trolling double hook up after about 10 minutes and went home

and ill add, our transducer thingy broke so we had no water temp no depths no bait balls no arches we simply thought were out here now used the gps to get approx 50k out and started trolling double hook up after about 10 minutes and went home

Hahahaha...Thats fishin' bro..Love your work.

We were out on saturday, we got 11 bluefin to the boat between 30-55kg. Two triple hookups, few doubles. Got most trolling but a few on cubes once we found the school. Best day fishing ever I've ever had! We kept 8 fish, released the last three ( triple hookup all 55kg). Best fish we heard of that day was 90kg.

post-23396-073485000 1340237236_thumb.jpg

Edited by BDNC_Pirates