Quick Survey For School Project

cut_loose

As most of you guys know i am designing a fishing magazine for my DT major project and i'm almost finished ! i'm doing my folio now and need to do a survey so if you guys could read my design brief below and quickly do the survey i'd really appreciate it !

Design Brief
My aim is to create a beginners guide to fishing. The magazine I am going to be designing should be very appropriate for people that have never been fishing before and really want to give it a try or have started fishing and want to learn more. It should be very easy to read and it should help anyone catch a fish.
When my magazine is finished I am hoping it has the following:
• A normal, waterproof & eBook version.
• The waterproof version is fully waterproof and outlasts some various tests.
• It looks good with the use of high quality images.
• It is easy to read/use with a step by step guide.
• It is around 60-70 pages long.
The target market for my magazine will be people of all ages that have started fishing and just started and want to get into fishing around Sydney and want to fish the many inshore waterways on offer. The reason I decided to go with a fishing magazine was because I love fishing and I believe more people should get into the sport instead of staying at home and playing computer games or watching TV. Being outdoors is enjoyable and it is good for your health. It keeps me relaxed and happy and I want other people to experience this feeling.
In order for me to start designing my project I need the right programs and information. Without the right programs and information I won’t be able to make a good magazine which will result in poor marks for my project. Not only will this bring down my HSC mark it will also affect my class average. This will affect my classmate’s marks.

Edited by quintrex101

As most of you guys know i am designing a fishing magazine for my DT major project and i'm almost finished ! i'm doing my folio now and need to do a survey so if you guys could read my design brief below and quickly do the survey i'd really appreciate it !

Design Brief

My aim is to create a beginners guide to fishing. The magazine I am going to be designing should be very appropriate for people that have never been fishing before and really want to give it a try or have started fishing and want to learn more. It should be very easy to read and it should help anyone catch a fish.

When my magazine is finished I am hoping it has the following:

• A normal, waterproof & eBook version.

• The waterproof version is fully waterproof and outlasts some various tests.

• It looks good with the use of high quality images.

• It is easy to read/use with a step by step guide.

• It is around 60-70 pages long.

The target market for my magazine will be people of all ages that have started fishing and just started and want to get into fishing around Sydney and want to fish the many inshore waterways on offer. The reason I decided to go with a fishing magazine was because I love fishing and I believe more people should get into the sport instead of staying at home and playing computer games or watching TV. Being outdoors is enjoyable and it is good for your health. It keeps me relaxed and happy and I want other people to experience this feeling.

In order for me to start designing my project I need the right programs and information. Without the right programs and information I won’t be able to make a good magazine which will result in poor marks for my project. Not only will this bring down my HSC mark it will also affect my class average. This will affect my classmate’s marks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TLMBCZ7

Happy to help , all done :thumbup: