Berkley Shrimp(pic Added)

vipernut

The :wife: dragged me out to local Big W today after her soccer match. I thought might aswell check out fishing section for some bass minnows(all gone). :thumbdown:

Instead i spotted the berkley 4" shrimp and of course had to buy them (they look so good). :thumbup:

My question is has anyone used them?if so how did you rig them(what brand jighead) and has anyone had any success on them?

Thanks

Stephen.

:1fishing1:

heres a pic

post-396-1121045495_thumb.jpg

Edited by stephen.h

I used them last summer & took some chunky Flathead on them.

I rigged them on an Owner 1/8th head with a size 1/0 hook straight through the front of them. Make sure you get them dead centre & straight or they lay on their side & do large loops in the water.

Have to be a goer for jew also.

Try these ones for lizards and Jews, as cheaper alternative that does work. ($4.95 per 10)

TopCatch Prawn

displayImage.php?file=product_249_1.jpg

These are also made from a tougher plastic, that the tailor can bite all they want and they still stay together :1clap:

cheers

Chris

Only used them once in Lake Macquaire, caught a few taylor.... I was after Bream, but the taylor go to them first. I am looking forward to the water getting warmer as i have used the Saltwater Nippers (what they are based upon) in summer and had good success. These storm nippers are almost identical to the live ones i pump on the sand flats near Swansea.

LW