First Time to the Shelf

DarrenC

Hey all, heading out tomorrow to have a crack at these tuna. Haven't been out there before but don't see a problem tomorrow by the look of the weather. And i reckon we won't be alone...Anyone else heading out in the morning?

Good luck tomorrow all fisher,hope you get on the fish. Just keep in mind that you have westerlies all day tomorrow so you may have to keep in mind that the trip home may take you 2 or 3 times longer....obviousely pending on boat size and weather. Weather forecasts are only predictions.

Ill be on VHF21, call sign "Otow Blue" give me a hollar!

Yeah we're out again tomorrow too - ch 21 TINTOLA

Will do.

Thanks for the tip Reel game. Will be in a 6.4m glass boat, so long as wind and swell are not double the forecast we should be comfortable, if its slow, its slow. I'll have at least 40l extra fuel on board. The

:wife: will make sure we pull up stumps with time to spare, fish or no fish!!

Well we made it half way! decided that IF the wind and chop didn't calm down as forecast the trip back would spoil the day. so we come back to long reef. found trevs, rat kings, yakkas the same size as the kings anda pod of dolphins that rode our bow for a bit. No tuna, no keepers but still beats being at work.