Second Hand Boat Sales

traysexy

G'day guys,

Just curious on what you think my vessel is worth.

It's an early model Quinny with a 25HP merc [i believe it's a '83 model]. Everthing is in top condition and the boat has a sounder, 27mhz, radio, carpeted, bimini and all safety equip for that class of boat.

Just curious on what I'll get if I sell it :thumbup:

Thanks, Peter.

Guest Jocool
:1welcomeani: Peter. Qualifying the price of a boat sight unseen is frought with danger. Perhaps a piccie may help you with a response. Throw one up and see what happens! :thumbup:

G'day guys,

Just curious on what you think my vessel is worth.

It's an early model Quinny with a 25HP merc [i believe it's a '83 model]. Everthing is in top condition and the boat has a sounder, 27mhz, radio, carpeted, bimini and all safety equip for that class of boat.

Just curious on what I'll get if I sell it :thumbup:

Thanks, Peter.

57701[/snapback]

After much searching, I not long ago purchased a similar boat that was 16 foot with canopy and Johnston 25 on it. Picked it up for $3800 I would say your looking in the range of $3200 to $3600 :1fishing1:

Thanks mate.

Thats slightly higher then what I was expecting to hear. I was thinking along the lines of about $3000.

Well, I purchased it for $2000, so I guess all the extras helped.

Is it possible to find a small half cabin for around the $3600 mark?. After using an open runabout, I like the idea of have someone to stay out of the elements:)

Thanks, Pete.

Well mate, yes and no for sale.

If I find one that i'm interested in for that price, then we will sell this one, for the funds to purchase another one, but as of yet, it's in all up in the air.

Having too much of a great time on this one, but I do believe that a H/C would be more better.

I did find a nice craft that sounded alright [17ft - 70HP johnson], although, everything sound good on paper....

I enjoy working and installing everything ont he boat myself, so even if it was in a suitable, still fishable and presentable, I would still purchase it. But as for all the little things like carpet, radios and two-ways - thats all extra's that I love installing.

But now I'm just raving on. :1clap:

So yeah, it's not 100% up for sale - just curious on what I'll get for it. I know I might be able to push up the selling price and bit, and even if they try and bargin with me, I wont fall below the $3600 mark... but yet again, all depends what price the one I'm interested in falls to:)

Pete,