Icey Day On Lake Mac

twinfisher

ON THE WATER AT ABOUT 6.30 AND IT WAS ICY C0LD , WHENT TO WANGI POINT AND DROPPED THE PICK OUT OF THE WIND A BIT. A FEW SMALL SNAPPER AND A COUPLE OF SMALL TRUMPETER WAS IT FOR THE FIRST HOUR UNTILL I SCORED A KEEPER BREAM. :1clap: AFTER DEHOOKING I WENT TO DROP IT INTC THE BUCKET , IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND AND OVER THE BLOODY SIDE. :ranting2: GOT SICK OF THE WIND SO HEADED BACK TOWARDS THE RAMP TO TRY FOR A WHITING OR TWO, ROUND ABOUT 10 WERE CAUGHT, ALL TOO SMALL. THOUGHT I,D TRY A BIT OF A CAST OF SP,S FOR A WHILE, SECOND CAST I HAD A HIT AND AFTER A SHORT TUSSTLE I BOATED A 42 CM FLATTY. :1clap::1clap::biggrin2: MY FIRST ON SP,S. WELL THAT MADE MY DAY WELL AND TRULY.GOOD LUCK EVERBODY NORM.

Guest bluecod
ON THE WATER AT ABOUT 6.30 AND IT WAS ICY C0LD , WHENT TO WANGI POINT AND DROPPED THE PICK OUT OF THE WIND A BIT. A FEW SMALL SNAPPER AND A COUPLE OF SMALL TRUMPETER WAS IT FOR THE FIRST HOUR UNTILL I SCORED A KEEPER BREAM. :1clap: AFTER DEHOOKING I WENT TO DROP IT INTC THE BUCKET , IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND AND OVER THE BLOODY SIDE. :ranting2: GOT SICK OF THE WIND SO HEADED BACK TOWARDS THE RAMP TO TRY FOR A WHITING OR TWO, ROUND ABOUT 10 WERE CAUGHT, ALL TOO SMALL. THOUGHT I,D TRY A BIT OF A CAST OF SP,S FOR A WHILE, SECOND CAST I HAD A HIT AND AFTER A SHORT TUSSTLE I BOATED A 42 CM FLATTY. :1clap:  :1clap:  :biggrin2: MY FIRST ON SP,S. WELL THAT MADE MY DAY WELL AND TRULY.GOOD LUCK EVERBODY NORM.

57835[/snapback]

Well done on the PB flatty Norm :1clap: but why are we shouting :1prop:

Hi Norm,

Good going on the Flatty Mate. :1clap:

Have you tried over from Wangi Point along the shoreline near Balcolyn?

IF not, might be worth a try drifting and bouncing plastics between Shingle Splitters point east to the next little headland (Silverwater I think the suburb is).

In fairly close is the go, there's some boats moored in there. :biggrin2:

My sister has a holiday house at Balcolyn and we often do well for a flatty or two in there, the odd nice whiting and bream as well.

Cheers

David.

Hi Norm,

Good going on the Flatty Mate. :1clap:

Have you tried over from Wangi Point along the shoreline near Balcolyn?

IF not, might be worth a try drifting and bouncing plastics between Shingle Splitters point east to the next little headland (Silverwater I think the suburb is). Thanks for that mate, I,II keep it in mind next time,I,II let you know how i go. Good fishing Norm

:1clap: