Where Is....

Guest Jocool

Dont you just love the way the sun shines through a cloud?? :thumbsup: Its like God has a spot light on that spot and we should go fish it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest bluecod

Ken could be right but if he is Joe was either in a helicopter or has a damn fine camera.

Why would Joe drive out to West Head to see if the salmon schools were up - its a long drive for no delivery?

My second guess, [which was initially lost by a toss of the coin] is Careel Head taken from North Avalon

Come on boys....I didnt think it would take you all this long!!!

For those of you that put money on Ken...You would have been better served buying tackle! :nana: Dont forget Ken sees that part of the world with rose coloured glasses of nostalgia! :ohyeh: :ohyeh: :nana:

I would have thought Bashir would know it! Im guessing you are all giving up and are ready for the next challenge!

This piccie was of The Hole In The Wall. Picture was taken from the headland above the rock pools at Avalon! :grogon:

I will post the next one up shortly. Keep an eye out for it. It should be a lot easier as it has a couple of dead giveaways! :thumbsup:

Oh well....Shyte Happens! :bigfart:

And seeing you are the winner Allen...You get to be Mr Know It All for tonight.... :thumbsup: :nana: :nana:

OOOOHHHH...That wont work!!! Byron is Mr Know It All cos he guessed the Bundeena one! :naughty: :naughty:

WOW...Allen, that would have to be the shortest anyone has held a title! All of 3 seconds! :naughty: :naughty: :ohyeh:

maybe were both wrong

I came across this pic when trying to confirm my suspicions AvBeachView.jpg

the beach is avalon but the headland is certainly not the northern end of hole in the wall may have to check them both out next time Im down that way cos by crikey they look similar dont they!!

Edited by allen glover