Fathers Day Flathead Flick

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Just a quick report,

Took dad to Munmorah Lake at the hot water outlet on fathers days for a flick on some flatheads and just enjoy the nice weather.

It was certainly a relaxing day with only 1 flatheat landed on a squidgy fish in the garry glitter going 55cm.

There was no bream to be seen.

Also when going to the tackle store i was quite alarmed to find out the power station is shutting down and that all the fish from that area have moved on?!

I honestly had no idea but apparently this happened over a year ago lol.

The guy told me to try fishing at toronto? never heard of it.

Is the fishing good at toronto? and how much further up is it?

Any info is appreciated,

Cheers Stan

Hi Predator,

Reminiscening of OLD TIMES of the 60`s at that place. I use to catch Long Toms every morn for breakfast there and if you liked eel they were of a humungus size. Hard to believe I know but true. I know like so many other places. Back then there were only two houses and a bus on the San Remo estate. We had the bus.

Toronto just a 20 min drive up the road and yes worth the trip. Plenty of places up there worth a try these days. Does get very crowded.

Cheers.

Hi Predator,

Reminiscening of OLD TIMES of the 60`s at that place. I use to catch Long Toms every morn for breakfast there and if you liked eel they were of a humungus size. Hard to believe I know but true. I know like so many other places. Back then there were only two houses and a bus on the San Remo estate. We had the bus.

Toronto was just a 20 min drive up the road and yes worth the trip. Plenty of places up there worth a try these days. Does get very crowded.

Cheers.

I knew the folks that had the house. Gay & Alan Neuman. Built the house and moved from Nyngan. Definitely one of the first on the estate. Really keen golfers and did a lot for the Wyong Golf Club. Both should be life members; even though deceased with no kids, they are WWII war veterans; Alan a Japanese POW and Gay an Army nurse.

Lest we forget

Warren

Hi Predator,

Toronto just a 20 min drive up the road and yes worth the trip. Plenty of places up there worth a try these days. Does get very crowded.

Cheers.

Yep. Dad tells me of the 'glory days' fishing there where it didnt matter what u threw in the water, you would retrieve it with a fish lol.

Its still a very nice place to chill out. I wonder where all the fish will go?

Yep. Dad tells me of the 'glory days' fishing there where it didnt matter what u threw in the water, you would retrieve it with a fish lol.

Its still a very nice place to chill out. I wonder where all the fish will go?

Sounds like my old man going on about Fiji!