My first king of the session.

Reesn

G day all.

I went out in middle harbour for a quick bash. Caught your usual suspects of bream, snapper, trevally and a 62cm salmon.

Just as I was about to leave my rod buckled over and started screaming off line. A few quick moves and a bit of swearing, I landed a nice 74cm king fish. I was pumped.

King was caught on a twin hook rig with fresh squid.

Happy Fishinggyjybe3y.jpg

Edited by The orange peel

You have no idea how much this report excites me! The next month or so ill be fishing MH hard with live squid, yakkas and plenty of SP in hope of a few kings! Great to see a few legals showing up already! Which part of MH do you get him?

Cheers, Tom

I got the king sitting just of sugarloaf bay in middle harbour. Anchored with plenty of berley in the water. Hooked up around 7:30am

Sounds very promising for summer! Hopefully a few hoodies come in too! Sugarloaf will be one of the first i explore on the yak..

G day all.

I went out in middle harbour for a quick bash. Caught your usual suspects of bream, snapper, trevally and a 62cm salmon.

Just as I was about to leave my rod buckled over and started screaming off line. A few quick moves and a bit of swearing, I landed a nice 74cm king fish. I was pumped.

Great report,

Cant wait to get amongst the Kings in the Harbour this summer.

Matt

G day all.

Good stuff man! There are some monsters inside this system. Once we managed to berley up a couple of them i'd say 90cm mark. I got too excited and picked up my 2-5kg stick....needless to say couldn't stop it went straight for an anchor rope..

You have no idea how much this report excites me! The next month or so ill be fishing MH hard with live squid, yakkas and plenty of SP in hope of a few kings! Great to see a few legals showing up already! Which part of MH do you get him?

Cheers, Tom

This report excites me too! as i have just got a mooring at Powder Hulk Bay and moved the boat down from Pittwater. It means I don't have to go far for some quality Kings :biggrin2:

Well done on the catch O.P.

Cheers ,

Dave

Good stuff man! There are some monsters inside this system. Once we managed to berley up a couple of them i'd say 90cm mark. I got too excited and picked up my 2-5kg stick....needless to say couldn't stop it went straight for an anchor rope..

mate I've made that mistake to. Bu I can tell you there's kings a lot bigger then 90cm in the harbour I've seen ones free swimming that had to be close to 20kg.