Stewy & Joco hit the Chipping Norton

Joco

Got the privilege to join Stewy for a bash at the local Chipping Norton targeting EPs.

Was an early start to meet at the boat ramp....

Upon my arrival to the boat ramp, there was Stewy all set and ready to go, with the boat in the water and eager to hit the water ASAP...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Stewy started of the tally with a bream, then a healthy 52cm flathead, then some more...

Stewy was on a roll, catching everything but the wanted EPs, while i was skull dragging them in one by one...

The weather was all over the place, cold in the morning, then overcast, followed by light fog, followed by light rain, even colder in the late morning, followed by the burning sun during lunch time..

Had an amazing day & managed to boat a good x40 fish (mixed bad)...

Once again thank you Stewy for a fantastic day out....

Finally got my dosage (fishing), which ive been craving for months..

Till next time, tight lines.

chippingnorton194.jpg

chippingnorton198.jpg

chippingnorton196.jpg

chippingnorton202.jpg

chippingnorton204.jpg

chippingnorton200.jpg

chippingnorton203.jpg

Well done, Boys!! That pic 3rd from the bottom looks a VERY healthy EP ,,,,, or is it a bass??!! Good one, Joco! EPs are still on my list to catch!!

cheers

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Joey it was a pleasure having you aboard mate and you are such a gentleman,good humour,peach wine in a hip flask and not to mention an exceptional fisherman :yahoo:

Thanks for a great day out mate and every time I fish with you I come away from it with a great sense of achievement and joy.

The sun coming up from the east in the early morning was fantastic and made for some good shots with Joey's camera.

That fish was indeed a bass ,Roberta and Joey scored 5 different species and lost a monster Ep right at the boat which if I was 10 or 20 yrs younger would probably netted it :074:

Most fish were taken on lime green grubs which seem to be the flavour of the month for Chippo atm

Regards Stewy.

Well done, Boys!! That pic 3rd from the bottom looks a VERY healthy EP ,,,,, or is it a bass??!! Good one, Joco! EPs are still on my list to catch!!

cheers

Roberta

Correct Roberta ....BASS :biggrin2: check the caudal line out its different

....Correct Roberta ....BASS :biggrin2: check the caudal line out its different .... Oh GOODIE!! Do I win a prize for getting it right??? 074.gif

As you say - that caudal line is different - but I just thought the snout looked straighter - no scoop!! Do EPs get as FAT as that too?

ONE DAY, I'll get down there & hit the water with you, Stewy!! PROMISE! After Keith gives up all these competitions!! 1prop.gif

Roberta

....Correct Roberta ....BASS :biggrin2: check the caudal line out its different .... Oh GOODIE!! Do I win a prize for getting it right??? 074.gif

As you say - that caudal line is different - but I just thought the snout looked straighter - no scoop!! Do EPs get as FAT as that too?

ONE DAY, I'll get down there & hit the water with you, Stewy!! PROMISE! After Keith gives up all these competitions!! 1prop.gif

Roberta

Always ready to have a fish with you Roberta :biggrin2: come down when you are ready and we will score you an Ep

Cheers Stewy

• 4 weeks later...