Pittwater EP

adjustedpete

Arose at 6am for a quick flick through the moorings with a mate. It was raining lightly and slight wind, perfect for drifting. We set off the 100mtrs or so to spot X outside the water police stn, rigged up a lime and pink grub and with the first cast dropped my grub right next to the pylon, it sunk down and BANG Im on!!.I called it for a bream but it was giving me a bit of stick so I said to my mate I think this is a biggie, get the net.After a couple of spirited runs I managed to bring my fish to the boat and as I have never seen an EP before, I think to myself, shit its a barra. My mate kindly reminded me that we dont have barra in sydney....duuuuu. With that all cleared up, I thought of Trung and the light went on.. EP baby. New species and PB. High fives all around and a warm glowing feeling. I think pittwater is starting to wake up.

post-2999-042608500 1349552836_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your first EP ! That's one thick looking fish... how big was it? Love the look of those things....

I went out looking for more EPs yesterday and managed to land about 6 from the George's ... chasing them again today!

How do they taste? We released all our EPs so have not chewed on one yet....

Catch up soon buddy

Trung

Edited by dhype

Congrats on your first EP ! That's one think looking fish... how big was it? Love the look of those things....

I went out looking for more EPs yesterday and managed to land about 6 from the George's ... chasing them again today!

How do they taste? We released all our EPs so have not chewed on one yet....

Catch up soon buddy

Trung

It went 37cm and the missus has claimed it, so i wont be telling anyone anything.Happy wife happy life bro