Looking glass bay

Benji-martin

Hey everyone,

I'll try this again with out hitting post. If anyone knows how can they delete the other post I accidentally posted. Any way back on topic. I am currently sitting at werrel reserve next to Abbotsford wharf. Across the waterway there is a wharf in looking glass bay that looks like it could produce. Is anyone able to tell me if that wharf can produce fish?

Martin

I think you are referring to Banjo Patterson Reserve. I suggest you fish the litte sandy beach or the rocky area that faces Abbotsford .

The wharf is ok but does get annoying from young ones who like to go for a swim at times. Yes can produce but is also Hot + Cold.

I've fished that bay regularly for 15 years or so. Best spot is off the rocks closer towards the back of the bay. Lots of flatties here if youre flicking a few plastics. Another good spot is Bedlam point which is just a quick 2 minute walk from the whalf. There is a large sandstone box kind of looking thing that is hard to miss. burley with bread and you can catch LOTS of good bream. happy fishing!