Made My Own Fishing Magazine

cut_loose

Hey guys

I'm not sure but i think i posted something on here about me being in DT (Design Tech) at school. This subject required me to design my own project and i decided the best thing to design would be something involving fishing. Anyway 12 months later and here is the finished project, a fishing magazine i wrote, designed, and got printed. I think it turned out pretty good, took a while but it was worth it.

Edited by quintrex101

Well done that looks great :thumbup:

I'm sure you will top the class with that effort :thumbup: If your teacher likes fishing I'm sure it will take a long time to mark and you won't get it back in a hurry!!

Now it's time to get it published!

Keep up the fantastic work :thumbup:

Ian

Nice work there,

The presentation is excellent and the layout is something that I would expect to find in a magazine i would purchase.

A magazine like that would probably do pretty well in Syd since most you get now are from spots all over Aus but to a Sydney resident we want to know whats going on here not in WA.

Thanks everyone :)

I would love to give copies out but sadly printing is $150 per magazine, i would need a massive order to get it cheaper.

Might have to look at getting it published, will need to get HSC over first but i'm keen

Either way mate, there is plenty of support for you here. It looks awesome and i'm actually keen to have a read hahaha

Good luck for HSC :biggrinthumb:

We should go put some of those tips into action when you're all done :1fishing1:

Yeah sounds good mate :) getting my P's (hopefully i pass) in 2 or so weeks and my last exam is on the last day of HSC which is the 8th of next month, bit busy after that but will find some spare time for fishing (always time for fishing :))