Lennox-update

Rockworm

:1fishing1: well boys-plenty of fish up this way-----over the last week ive snagged from 5 to 15 fish each chuck-------bream are up to 1kg-golden trevally are a pain in the ass----------every second chuk i snag one up to 2kgs-tailor up to 3kgs are filling the fridge----------there are bugger all jew around after the big flood we had recently-----------im sure ite got nothing to do with the 5000kg catch at woodburn over 2 nights 3 days before the floods!!!!!!!--------outside things are interesting-knobby reds to 5kgs are the go--

just have to put this bit in --last friday a mate wanted me to got outside with him-i couldnt owing to a booked docs appointment at 9-00am---------a mate and i called this guy up on the mobile at 11-00 to see how he was going-bugger all-only 1 red about 1kg--i thought-great-ive missed nothing---------about 10 mins after we called this guy he rings back in panic mode-what "the ****" is up------we said--he had a great white harrassing him---geezes---it chomped the motor-------circled the boat for half an hour---frightened the crap out of him-------to prove the incident-he took pics-it was published in the area local rag-his boat is a 5.5mtr stacer-------the shark was almost as long as the boat------4 to 4.5 mtrs--------the guys this happened to's name is tony-------------hes still shaking in his boots!!!!!!!--truly-i'm glad i missed all"the fun"------------catch ya-rockworm :yahoo: