Quick flick for some lizards

PRED-ATOR

Hi Raiders, not much of a read here lol.

Had a couple of hours up my sleeve saturday night so armed with a hand full of plastics I proceeded down to Parramatta river.

Pulled a few fish out, maybe 15. Not too big, largest going a couple of cm shy of 60cm.

Im yet to high the 80cm mark : (

Enjoy the pics.

post-16847-064756000 1352068217_thumb.jpgpost-16847-013221600 1352068246_thumb.jpg

Great work Stan, 15 fish in a session! Now that's an impressive strike rate :thumbup::thumbup:

I have also wondered about using plastics at night and whether the fish can see them in the darkness... obviously they can.

Keep up the nice work Stan.

All the best

Ian

Thanks for the comments everyone. Interestingly, i found the darker SP's worked good also. I think this may be due to the fact it would make a shadow type figure in the dark water (this is what i thought when putting them on anyway lol)

Some nice Flatties there. On the subject of plastics at night (or any lure), the darker the better. The best colour is in fact Jet Black, it gives off the best silhouette in the water. Unfortunately Jet Black isn't a colour that sells well so its hard to find. You can modify plastics and other lures with a permanent marker.

Keep up the top Flathead reports!

Windy

Some nice Flatties there. On the subject of plastics at night (or any lure), the darker the better. The best colour is in fact Jet Black, it gives off the best silhouette in the water. Unfortunately Jet Black isn't a colour that sells well so its hard to find. You can modify plastics and other lures with a permanent marker. Hey matt your right on the money black is the best colour jewies. Flatys. Bream. Go crazy for that colour shame they don't sell much in black. Catch ya later luke

Keep up the top Flathead reports!

Windy