Berkely 5 Inch Minnows

inspin

G'day raiders,

Does anyone know where i can get some 5 inch Berkley drop shot minnows ??

Plenty of 3 inch in every tackle store i go to but would really like to get a hold of the 5 inch variety.

Have found some Fin S ones but i really like the look of the Berkleys.

I am willing to order from the states if anybody knows a reputable dealer there as well.

Thanks

ebays the go for those stranger sizes and lures but you'll probably have to get them from the usa.if not try bass pro shop or somehing like that as most USA shops send here but charge you a small fortune for postage.type what your after in google and you should find what you need.good luck.

Give the site sponsor, Australian Bass Angler, a call or PM mick r, if anyone will have them they will. I've never seen or heard of 5" bass minnows, seen the 4" variety at plenty of stores though, as well as 5" jerk shads which are a similar profile.

I've never heard of a 5" dropshot minnow, probably a US variety like the 4" Hawgs.

The 5" Jerk shad and 5" Power Minnow are good placcies, but have a much fatter profile than a dropshot minnow.

58795[/snapback]

Thanks for your help guys....it was the Jerk Shad that i was after...no wonder all my searches and enquiries to the tackle stores came back with zilch results !! I have always just called them drop shots. :wacko::wacko:

Even managed to find some 7 inch ones.

I knew you guys would know what i was on about :1clap::1clap: