Live jewie report

Basil D

WQent out with my Brother who is visiting us from Tassie and Got my first jewie, broke my duck, yeeeeeeha, its 12midnight, one bite, one fish then nothing, managed a flathead as well, thanks to tidenknots for teaching me the ropes. 70cm Jewie for first time catch lm stoked. Will put up a photo tomorrow and let you know if l get another one.

That was it, one Bites one Fish STOKED :yahoo:

post-8352-036950200 1353682712_thumb.jpg

post-8352-098094000 1353682807_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groper

Top stuff your addicted now.

Lots of late nights coming up :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Going tonight you got me itching for some action.

Enjoy

Chris.

Got ya itching thats a good thing :thumbup:

Havent deen out in over a month due to work but hoping to fish moreo often soon enough.

good one basil!!! nice to see you broke your eerr duck! (personal joke that basil will get). the jew are really firing at the moment - my son dropped a good fish last night at my spot at wisemans.

congratulations.

pete

:074: LOL STUPID PHONE.

Thanks for all your help Pete.

I bet your son will get a bigger Jewie than we have caught yet :)

Pete are there any mud crabs at WF at the moment? Normally if you see floats and the salt has travelled that far they are. I'm on my way there now. Will try for a Jewie like that myself.

I havent fished there for a while but I spoke to my son tonight and he didnt mention that he encountered any??? he did tell me that there are plenty of fish around though. he lost a pretty good fish on friday night and landed a nice 55cm model on saturday night as well as plenty of smaller jew and some nice bream and flathead, he also mentioned that there were plenty of small tailer up the river and he believes that a small tailor may have nicked his trace on friday night and that is why the line broke! he is now using a heavier trace instead of the same line straight through!

pete.

good one basil!!! nice to see you broke your eerr duck! (personal joke that basil will get). the jew are really firing at the moment - my son dropped a good fish last night at my spot at wisemans.

congratulations.

pete

Sent a photo to my son and he said about time and btw, I caught before you, my reply mines bigger than yours :1prop: