I'm Back

Day's Fishin

After month's of not being able to access Fishraider I decided to invest in a new computer to alleviate the problem. I was going through withdrawal symptoms and getting very down hearted at not being able to respond to some great catches from you guy's! I have had a lot of good fishing trips since I last posted and will be posting on my next outing's now that it is possible. I can assure you that the Hawkesbury is not dead as some have been saying. We have been catching bag limits on flathead, bream, jewfish with some great mud crabs and a lot of huge bass for catch and release fun! Regards Jeff

After month's of not being able to access Fishraider I decided to invest in a new computer to alleviate the problem. I was going through withdrawal symptoms and getting very down hearted at not being able to respond to some great catches from you guy's! I have had a lot of good fishing trips since I last posted and will be posting on my next outing's now that it is possible. I can assure you that the Hawkesbury is not dead as some have been saying. We have been catching bag limits on flathead, bream, jewfish with some great mud crabs and a lot of huge bass for catch and release fun! Regards Jeff

Hey welcome back Jeff and look forward to your reports.:thumbup: