Tallawarra - 2 new PB's

stevecdj

Hi Raiders,

First post, but had to share the joy :thumbup:

New PB Bream at Tallawarra (45cm)

Plus new PB Flattie at same location but in the outer channel (71cm) - on Tsunami Pro Plastic. My friend was further down the track so couldn't a pic holding her before the release. But my work boot is size 9-1/2 if that helps lol. I also lost my tape measure :wacko: but measured the flattie from the tip of my rod and came exactly to the 7th guide so just measured that when i got home :biggrin2:

Cheers

Steve

post-24247-098584100 1354851624_thumb.jpg

post-24247-017760000 1354851628_thumb.jpg

i've gotten a cpl of decent flattie on vibes there, but they seem to prefer either Riptide Mullets or the neverfail (squidgy bloodworm wriggler). As yet i still haven't caught a bream on a plastic or vibe :wacko: but i'll keep perservering

:1yikes: I saw the heading and thought ohh damn the secret spot has been found. Then i saw the picture and breathed a sigh of relief.

Great Bream there, i hope there were more hits, at this time of the year there are plenty of those big fellas around that area :thumbup:

:1yikes: I saw the heading and thought ohh damn the secret spot has been found. Then i saw the picture and breathed a sigh of relief.

Great Bream there, i hope there were more hits, at this time of the year there are plenty of those big fellas around that area :thumbup:

Yeah plenty more hits...got a 41cm a few days ago, and the day i got the 45cm i managed 5 that i kept (smallest 32cm) plus another 1/2 dozen or so i released :yahoo: