Botany Bay - quick session with some success...

dhype

Had a spare 3 hours on Saturday, had a quick flick and did ok... nothing special, just more of the same species as previous weeks...all taken on lures

Massive squids, flatties, tasty flounder and stink salmon (great fun on 4lb!).

Part of the catch...

post-10545-048285500 1355060219_thumb.jpg

post-10545-076444000 1355060198_thumb.jpg

post-10545-021903500 1355060204_thumb.jpg

post-10545-070815000 1355060215_thumb.jpg

The Bay is still fishing well if you move around throwing lures..

Till next week!

Trung

Hey d hype you make that lure fishing look so easy,are they those berkley prawn u used in your previous posts good work man! Are they 2" or 3"? Any ways salmon can be cooked well if you use a rock! Haha cheers man

Tight lines,

Shakeel

What time did you get off the water? We had a late sesh on sat after work and everyone was eager to get off the water. They were calling us crazy with the wind howling, it really wasn't bad at all. Craploads of slimies almost everywhere, we stocked up and headed towards some jewie grounds it was a very quiet night with only 1 70cm Jew and we headed home at around 12:30am.

The water was flat as in the bay from around 8ish.

Hey d hype you make that lure fishing look so easy,are they those berkley prawn u used in your previous posts good work man! Are they 2" or 3"? Any ways salmon can be cooked well if you use a rock! Haha cheers man

Tight lines,

Shakeel

It IS easy... throw the lure out and the fish will catch itself! :)

Same shrimps as my old posts..they are pretty hardy and you can get 8 or so fish from each one... good value!

I use both 2, 3 and the newer 4inch shrimps... I cannot get over how their complete lack of action in the water still manages to attract and catch fish :wacko:

I rarely eat fish so there is zero chance of me eating a salmon... I would rather eat sand than a salmon! :biggrin2:

What time did you get off the water? We had a late sesh on sat after work and everyone was eager to get off the water. They were calling us crazy with the wind howling, it really wasn't bad at all. Craploads of slimies almost everywhere, we stocked up and headed towards some jewie grounds it was a very quiet night with only 1 70cm Jew and we headed home at around 12:30am.

The water was flat as in the bay from around 8ish.

Buggered off at about 10:30 or 11am... it was before the the massive wind front came in... it was blowing like 30knts right?

Spoke to a few ppl who also reported the slimmies in great numbers at the drums and oil wharlf ... might have to stock up this weekend of bait!

Had a spare 3 hours on Saturday, had a quick flick and did ok... nothing special, just more of the same species as previous weeks...all taken on lures

Massive squids, flatties, tasty flounder and stink salmon (great fun on 4lb!).with your all your fishing skills sounds like a slow day hahah. I wonder how earogard did land based haha. Ps nice combo you have there

Part of the catch...

post-10545-048285500 1355060219_thumb.jpg

post-10545-076444000 1355060198_thumb.jpg

post-10545-021903500 1355060204_thumb.jpg

post-10545-070815000 1355060215_thumb.jpg

The Bay is still fishing well if you move around throwing lures..

Till next week!

Trung

Great stuff Trung , we probably drive past each other all the time out on the bay, i'm out there most Friday arvo's from 1pm - 5pm in all weather in the my 5.25mtr aluminium bowrider you can't miss me i'll be wearing the high vis shirt pull up and say hello i could do with some tips on catching those Kingy lollipops , looks like your'e an expert. All the best mate " tight lines "

- Mark