looking for friendly fishos!

hadrianfry

Howdy raiders!

Me again, it's hols time and i got (almost 2 months spare). For the last 6-ish months been getting back in touch with the fishies, and i gotta say...the itch is getting so bad that i recently had a towbar installed onto my car and have started looking around for boats. i wont get a boat for at least a year, but what this post is actually about is i wanna catch some fish, and meet some people...who can help catch fish :biggrin2: thanks to peeps on this forum i have had quite a successful time pulling in flathead. And for the first time in many many many years NOT A SINGLE TINY BONEY BREAM!!!! :yahoo:

So yeah, i live in blue mountains, dont mind the drive to city (especially northern beaches), desperately want to get some decent land based fishing done. am fairly green when it comes to fishing techniques etc but am very happy to learn. i'm 28 on my birth certificate but still 12 at heart. if anyone would like a partner on a boat or something i am more than happy to give a couple bucks towards fuel etc because let's face it...ppl never chip in for anything these days and it is just rude to get a free lift and not at least try to offer your generous host some form of remuneration :biggrin2:

so pm me or reply pls...because the only thing better than fishing alone, is fishing with new mates! Would make my summer even better than it is already going to be.

Hey there,

If you live in the blue mtns, last year we started up a fishing club at the Winmalee tavern. For its first year we ended up with about 40 members and go out on comps every 4-6 weeks.

If you want to go out fishing with someone it might be a good start. See the bar staff and they will point you in the right direction!

Cheers scratchie

Hey there,

If you live in the blue mtns, last year we started up a fishing club at the Winmalee tavern. For its first year we ended up with about 40 members and go out on comps every 4-6 weeks.

If you want to go out fishing with someone it might be a good start. See the bar staff and they will point you in the right direction!

Cheers scratchie

ta muchly scratchie! will definately give that a shot. i work mostly weekends so the comps could be a challenge for me to get to but am very keen to meet some ppl who can point me in the right direction. will drop into the tav tomorrow and see what i can see.