Cool video from the air of a yak fishing 'social'

arpie

Hi guys

Check out this cool footage of a yak fishing 'social'! Really neat, using a hover camera that someone is using a remote control, either from another yak or from shore. Looks like they may have a bluetooth screen to see what they are filming! Too Cool!!

cheers

Roberta

.....I have some new plans for our next cod trip.......

You'd have to miss all the trees first!!:074: Tell you what, you could have a LOT of fun with them tho!!

Quite clever, really & very stable, able to fly at slow speeds - not sure I'd want a $5000 camera hanging underneath tho! More likely, a GoPro!

post-2231-017360600 1355219453_thumb.jpg

post-2231-023388100 1355219462_thumb.jpg

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

WoW.

This gives me ideas....cheap spy cam tethered to some Helium Balloons rigged to Livie. Give it just enough helium to keep the livie from going down and hopefully catch a strike followed by the fight.

Might have to get one of the phone waterproof snap bags in case the camera goes for a dive :D

Then create a TV series to Air on TV titled Fish Spy?

Hmmm then again...too much work :1prop:

I'm thinking a go pro & a release clip to land my surface lures where

I can't cast in the big pools!!

The mind boggles!!!!! :1yikes:

Cheers,

Grant.

definitely needs a release clip. 100% cast accuracy then haha, wouldnt that take some of the sport out of it though :1prop: would love one of these though with a gopro on it..... would give some awesome footage! the angles of shots you would get on surface strikes