Today Tonight

Fab1

i know i will get some flack for this post, but i would have got out of the car and gone at him......

having spent alot of money on my car, for some flop to do this would send me over the edge....... though i think his car would have come off sceond best to the bull bar on the car.......

there is always 2 sides to a story, and the truth is usually in the middle somewhere.......

The link for those who havnt seen it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4&feature=g-logo-xit

Ill put $100 on the fact the dude that lost his mind was just in an argument with his girlfriend. Either that or he had a big night the night before and was on the come down...No excuse though, no one has the right to act that way.

Fishingphase

The link for those who havnt seen it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4&feature=g-logo-xit

Ill put $100 on the fact the dude that lost his mind was just in an argument with his girlfriend. Either that or he had a big night the night before and was on the come down...No excuse though, no one has the right to act that way.

Fishingphase

Um don't blame the women here!!

This man is displaying inappropriate behaviour hands down. He has a serious personality disorder and would need many, many years of anger management, counselling and mood stabilising medication.

Perhaps after that he can live in the community without being out of control. No one needs to be subjected to that stuff.

Um don't blame the women here!!

This man is displaying inappropriate behaviour hands down. He has a serious personality disorder and would need many, many years of anger management, counselling and mood stabilising medication.

Perhaps after that he can live in the community without being out of control. No one needs to be subjected to that stuff.

If there's some one that knows how to piss me off it's my wife, and part of the problem with the aggression built up from that exchange is I can't put her in an armbar and snap her arm off because she's my wife and I love her, so I have to exert that frustration in an appropriate manner ie get on the exercise bike, or go for walk..... To the pub.....

Fishingphase

If there's some one that knows how to piss me off it's my wife, and part of the problem with the aggression built up from that exchange is I can't put her in an armbar and snap her arm off because she's my wife and I love her, so I have to exert that frustration in an appropriate manner ie get on the exercise bike, or go for walk..... To the pub.....

Fishingphase

Try anger management perhaps :biggrin2: or up those meds