Happy New Year....

hobbitt

Firstly..... Let me start by wishing all, the very best over the festive season, and the happiest of new year to you. Sadly I lost my mother 27th Dec, age 78. I remember mum, listening to this song ''Token Angels" Rest In Peace mum.

Firstly..... Let me start by wishing all, the very best over the festive season, and the happiest of new year to you. Sadly I lost my mother 27th Dec, age 78. I remember mum, listening to this song ''Token Angels" Rest In Peace mum.

Sincere condolences hobbit to you and your family. Mum is not suffering anymore RIP.

• 2 weeks later...

More sad news, my uncle (mums brother) passed away 4/01/2013. I would like to thank all who sent their condolences. Not a great way to end 2012, nor a great start to 2013. R.I.P. Mum, and uncle Bill.

More sad news, my uncle (mums brother) passed away 4/01/2013. I would like to thank all who sent their condolences. Not a great way to end 2012, nor a great start to 2013. R.I.P. Mum, and uncle Bill.

Our sincerest condolences to you and the family Rod. Thoughts are with you all at this time.

Cheers

Cath and Rex