BB slow today

jenno64

After getting home at 2:30am I had a 4 hour kip on the lounge before launching at CC bridge by 7am. Armed with a few live poddies and a range of lures I started under the bridge and drifted downstream with the slow moving tide. I had a small squid bait on one rod with a large plastic underneath as the sinker and a nice flatty took the plastic about 7:30am. Managed to get abit of footage on the GoPro and hopefully it will be uploaded soon at

After that things were pretty quiet and I headed up into Woolooware Bay for no touches at all. Lost a few fish on the way to the yak and managed another one for the table on a hard body. Back home at 11am to watch the cricket and snooze on the lounge!

post-4017-089268600 1357448886_thumb.jpg

Gotta love those Go Pro's. That was a good piece of footage - a remote control would have helped you

I got swordie a Hero 3 Black Edition with all the bits and pieces for Chrissy. It is still to be tested out :biggrin2: . He already bought 5 spare batteries for $50

We are thinking we need a new section in the forums to talk about Photographic equipment, best software and gadgets etc

Good flattie by the way!!

I never realized the skill you yak crew need to land fish. Nice work.

I've also just got a gopro but am struggling to do any editing till I get back to work, then ill have all the time I need to play with it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love those Go Pro's. That was a good piece of footage - a remote control would have helped you

I got swordie a Hero 3 Black Edition with all the bits and pieces for Chrissy. It is still to be tested out :biggrin2: . He already bought 5 spare batteries for $50

We are thinking we need a new section in the forums to talk about Photographic equipment, best software and gadgets etc

Good flattie by the way!!

Well I bit the bullet and added that new forum area

Check out "The Dark Room" down bottom of forum in Members Photo area. Sorry to hijack this fishing report Jenno :wacko:

Hi Donna,

The GoPro was the choice for me because I fish solo most of the time and can't get decent photos. Ill have to look into a remote and I also need to look into editing footage. I think the new thread will get plenty of action from here on in as heaps of people are enjoying their new Chrissy pressies!