Trevor Chappel

clutch

After doing a fair bit of reading on it, it seems that most people internationally including australians frowned upon this event, i can understand why, but at the time it was a legal ball and it won the game,

I liked the NZ's newspapers headline, this made me laugh..."Chappells underarm stinks"

The best thing about it is, this happened 23 years ago and NZ is still sour about it  :D

G`day Fellas ,

And so are most of the TRUE Believers Clutchie .

So are we!.

I felt so bad after that incident , I just couldn`t watch One Dayers for quite some time after it .

But spare a thought for poor old Trevor , I`ll bet very few can recall his best Bowling average or batting score , but everyone in the Spoting World can tell you who dribbled a ball along the ground to wind a One Day series .

Mick

Gday

I never felt so unproud of that Trevor moment, I remember watching it as a kid i didnt know what the hell happened. My old man just started saying things like !@##$% #@#$%%$ #$%%$$%, and the like.

I actually met Ian Chapple at a function once and of course I had to ask the question " what was that underarm thing all about eh"

to which he responded "dont f*#king talk to me about it!"

Cheers

All this about arms & footwear reminds me Clutch did I ever tell ya the one about sheep shagging :P

A researcher is conducting a survey into sheep shagging. First of all he visits an English farmer.

"So,English farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting,"replies the researcher and he leaves the English farmer.

Then he meets a farmer from New Zealand.

"So,kiwi farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and I take the front legs of the sheep and put them over my shoulders."

"Over your shoulders?"replies the researcher,"Don't you put them over a wall like everyone else?"

"What?"says the farmer,"and miss out on all the kissing?"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :yikes: