DHYPE's Fishing Charters..... with Swordy as a customer!

dhype

Some late reports... I have taken a fair few "noobs" out to Botany in the past few weeks

My work mate Luke (aka smallbucks) has been fishing with bait all his life and basically caught nothing for the past 20 years hahaha :bleh:

Took him out and it was hard work getting squid and kings... managed a few squid but no kings... sucked!

So we hit Woolooware bay with the plastics and he pulls out this gem! Nice fish mate... not bad for a plastics newbie!

Fish released after a quick photo

post-10545-0-64288700-1359250504_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-01500700-1359250507_thumb.jpg

Another day and another fishraider newbie "swordfisherman" ... now this bloke knows nothing about fishing... had to show him how to tie on lures, how to cast, how to fight a fish etc etc... i questioned if he had ever been on a boat before :mfr_lol:

Anyway, after much coaching even with the minimal skills that Stewy had we found some big squid, mac tuna and frigates that were busting up all over the bay.. no kings to be found however.....

post-10545-0-74566700-1359250508_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-95952900-1359250509_thumb.jpg

post-10545-0-66788200-1359250511_thumb.jpg

this is stewy enjoying the the action... what are you doing to the poor fish?

post-10545-0-06929800-1359250513_thumb.jpg

Finally... last week, piles of tailor everywhere... took home a feed for the parents.. they were happy :)

post-10545-0-91348300-1359252268_thumb.jpg

See you on the water!

Trung

Edited by dhype

Oh yes, going to catch squid and kingies with Trung..yeh right. Trung takes me to his secret squid spot and there are five other boats there before us :whistling: BIG SECRET I have no idea why we went out in the dark...loser. Squid master gets a lesson from this noob and catches the biggest and the most...squiddin is so easy. Yeh lets down rig the dead squid in the live bait tank as Trung reckons my big squid killed his little ones :mfr_lol: Go for kingies and troll all round said bay for FARK ALL and my eagle eyes spot schools of splashing fish and proceed to hook said schooling frigates and mackeral tuna while trung tries to catch one on his squid jig...nice try loser. Here Trung you can play my fish on my rod as I am tired from getting up so early and catching all the fish :074:

post-256-0-12533400-1359269756.jpg

Great day out dude and cant wait for another of our great trips WHATS THAT Regards Swordy (the Noob)

Hey Trung & Stewy

I was one of the boats at one ofTrung's secret squid spots and it was hard work getting a couple of squid. I saw and heard the banter going on between you two and considering it was very early in the morning I knew you were going to enjoy each others company by stirring the crap out of each other. Nothing like mates fishing together. Now that I know this is one of Trung's squid spots next time I will just follow him to this kingies.

Stew.

Hey Trung & Stewy

I was one of the boats at one ofTrung's secret squid spots and it was hard work getting a couple of squid. I saw and heard the banter going on between you two and considering it was very early in the morning I knew you were going to enjoy each others company by stirring the crap out of each other. Nothing like mates fishing together. Now that I know this is one of Trung's squid spots next time I will just follow him to this kingies.

Stew.

Was that you by yourself next to us at you know where ??

You guys are helairious, what I great thread, here I am sitting in my bed Lmao and reading your posts, it's great to see mates getting together on this site and having a ball together, great work Trung and Stewie thumbs up on the catch went out on the bay last Sunday and all I could find where those pesty little leather jackets everywhere.

Keep up the good work

Rob

Oh yes, going to catch squid and kingies with Trung..yeh right. Trung takes me to his secret squid spot and there are five other boats there before us :whistling: BIG SECRET I have no idea why we went out in the dark...loser. Squid master gets a lesson from this noob and catches the biggest and the most...squiddin is so easy. Yeh lets down rig the dead squid in the live bait tank as Trung reckons my big squid killed his little ones :mfr_lol: Go for kingies and troll all round said bay for FARK ALL and my eagle eyes spot schools of splashing fish and proceed to hook said schooling frigates and mackeral tuna while trung tries to catch one on his squid jig...nice try loser. Here Trung you can play my fish on my rod as I am tired from getting up so early and catching all the fish :074:

attachicon.giftrung pic.jpg

Great day out dude and cant wait for another of our great trips WHATS THAT Regards Swordy (the Noob)

post-10545-0-40573100-1359324899_thumb.jpg

hahahah...

Trung - Owner/Operator of "BBC" Fishing Charters...

Edited by dhype

Great catch Trung! Well done! Wish i could catch that many fish, just started fishing in the bay recently. Love reading all your fishing reports.....any tips or hot spots hehe :thumbup:

Nah - do believe everything you read/see on the internet.... I just photoshop all my pics to make out like I know what i'm doing.... I just a noob like Stews the loser!

BTW, That picture in your profile... I actually saw you land it at Towra Point with the green boat charter you where in... I was right next to you all in my polycraft!

Well done trung on the efforts, that swordie fellow seems like a pain to have on he boat. Good to see you had the patients to deal with him! Haha. Looks like you guys had heaps of fun.

Mate the only reason why I fish with him is because he supplies the Krispy Kream Donuts and snacks.... once they stop coming he is off the boat!

oh Trung I am here laughing sooooo much thanks for that :clapping:

swordie is yelling out about how he played your fish cause you could not catch one blah blah :fisher:

he is threatening to ask members to pm him for the squid spot :1punk:

standby for his reply when he gets out of the shower :20:

I don't know how you put up with him... i only spent a few hour with stewy and I was ready to neck myself... you are one strong woman...

That stuff would make for great tv. Take the go pro swordy next time people will pay money to see that humor

I actually have a video recording of the morning on my GoSlow (cheap knock off of the GoPro... i'm a tightarse!)... must dig it up and post some of it here once the FishRaider website is re-classified 18+ site! Too much talk about Big Bl... .... etc etc... hahahah!!!

Hey Trung & Stewy

Stew.

Sorry buddy ... I suck with the kings this season... I can take you to the packs of Leatherjackets if you want ! GUARANTEED !

hmmmmmmm Trung - Owner/Operator of "BBC" Fishing Charters...

breaking site rules by advertising non-sponsor charters and stop bribing the owner of fishraider with free charters :adminpower:

Mods, please watch this member and he is on mod watch and may have posting rights restricted :ninja::insane::gangup:

hahahahaaaaaaahhhaaaa

DHYPE - BANNED.... 09.48am 28/01/13

ALLHYPE - NEWEST Member.... 09.49am 28/01/13

Keyboard power!

HMMMMMMMMMM BBC I wonder what acronym that stands for ? something that you must truly love Tung :wub:

Trung hides all his good squid lures in another tub and hands all the crappy ones out until you have a snoop around and find the good ones.

The white lure was my choice not his and he was spewing that I had the best gear and longest cast..read expert here ... and he could just stand in awe of my excellence.

Swordy the master

HMMMMMMMMMM BBC I wonder what acronym that stands for ? something that you must truly love Tung :wub:

Trung hides all his good squid lures in another tub and hands all the crappy ones out until you have a snoop around and find the good ones.

The white lure was my choice not his and he was spewing that I had the best gear and longest cast..read expert here ... and he could just stand in awe of my excellence.

Swordy the master

Stewy... no need to pretend... you too would LOVE a massive serving of BBC ! hahahah...

The ENTIRE box of squid jigs were infront of you..... did you not start catching the squids in my spot after you COPIED my jig color and size !!! hahahah... Trung is the squid king

As for your "expert/master" claim...I think I just vomited in my mouth....twice..

Catch up soon buddy!

Cheers

ALLHYPE

Edited by dhype

Stewy... no need to pretend... you too would LOVE a massive serving of BBC ! hahahah...

As for the "expert/master" claim...I think I just vomited in my mouth....twice..

Catch up soon buddy!

Cheers

ALLHYPE

I cant wait for the next instalment of our funny and extremely rewarding fishing expeditions...my boat next time