Where can I buy the Berkley containers

SargeRX8

Hey all,

I'm after this container: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BERKLEY-GULP-ALIVE-BAIT-MANAGEMENT-8-CONTRAINER-NEW-/380549203084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589a80048c

Problem is I can't find anyone online in Australia who has it in stock. Ive seen the ones which have the 4 small 2 big compartments but I use mainly smaller plastics so the this one is the one I'm after. I checked the berkley site and they're cheap as chips but don't send to Australia. I also want to grab a bottle of the Gulp recharge. Last shop I checked wanted $30 for the bottle while on the Berkley website its 4.99 a bottle!

Anybody able to point me to any shops? Should I just go with one of the 29.95 tubs from big w that has some shitty plastics I wont use but has the sealed container + the juice?

Apparently those gulp containers still leak; if you Google search berkley bait management container leak you'll find some results from another Australian forum with 2 users that have had problems. That's not to say that everyone has had that problem and I'm sure there are many people that are happy with their container but with Gulp juice better safe than sorry.

The container I'm using at the moment is the Plano Liqua bait locker bottle. Can be found at a certain large chain fishing store for about $10 (should be less) and even though I've got next to no gulp juice in it (after emptying out about 8 or so packs) the plastics are still moist.

post-17861-0-21879000-1359805410_thumb.jpg

post-17861-0-89844200-1359805419_thumb.jpg

We don't bring that particular model into Australia mate. Only the lg model with 3 long trays and a mixed model with 2 mediums on one side and 4 like the one you want down the other. If you want them they should be available from your local Purefishing stockist. They can order it in for you if they don't carry it in stock :)

Cheers,

Mark.

I have the triple container that Mark is referring to...and love mine....will pm where I go it from....I just refill with some crazy legs or something similar, but as you say I now have a bunch of crazy legs sitting there that I don't use.

Apparently those gulp containers still leak; if you Google search berkley bait management container leak you'll find some results from another Australian forum with 2 users that have had problems. That's not to say that everyone has had that problem and I'm sure there are many people that are happy with their container but with Gulp juice better safe than sorry.

The container I'm using at the moment is the Plano Liqua bait locker bottle. Can be found at a certain large chain fishing store for about $10 (should be less) and even though I've got next to no gulp juice in it (after emptying out about 8 or so packs) the plastics are still moist.

These are excellent. I have two, one for big plastics, and one for small.

They never leak from the lid, seal is great. But I have had one break from the underside, plastic cracking, leaking heaps of gulp juice.

If you're halfway careful with them they're cheap, easy and quite small. Just don't drop them carelessly onto rocks etc. They look bomb-proof but they're not.

If you look around you can get them for $7-8.

Edited by Nibbles

I went to a few shops local and afar, ended up with two of those Plano containers for $9.99 each. One shop had them for $8 but nothing in stock and it wasn't worth the drive to the store to save $2. They look tough and seal proof but the plastic seems extremely rigid and almost glass like which tells me any hard pointed object which hits it with some force could crack it.

Really practical too, with their size I can fit two into my side pouch comfortably.

Hey all,

I'm after this container: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BERKLEY-GULP-ALIVE-BAIT-MANAGEMENT-8-CONTRAINER-NEW-/380549203084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589a80048c

Problem is I can't find anyone online in Australia who has it in stock. Ive seen the ones which have the 4 small 2 big compartments but I use mainly smaller plastics so the this one is the one I'm after. I checked the berkley site and they're cheap as chips but don't send to Australia. I also want to grab a bottle of the Gulp recharge. Last shop I checked wanted $30 for the bottle while on the Berkley website its 4.99 a bottle!

Anybody able to point me to any shops? Should I just go with one of the 29.95 tubs from big w that has some shitty plastics I wont use but has the sealed container + the juice?

Email the Berkley site, if they won't ship to Australia they should send you a link to a US tackle shop who will.

I've bought a few products like this.

• 3 weeks later...

i just use a tupperware container and it works a treat

get one with the rubber seal along the rim and the clip things along the side that snap into place

my issue is, after being in there for years, they're starting to dry out and I don't know where to get the gulp juice from!

any hints?